Coconut Cookies Recipe
- 200 gms Maida
- 100 gms butter
- 100 gms Powder sugar
- 2 tbsp Egg mixture
- 55 gms Coconut powder
- Few drops of Vanila essence.
- Water/Milk for make a dough.
- Mix butter, sugar powder very well and add egg mixture, vanilla essence and mix them well.
- Then add maida incorporate very well,
- Add coconut powder mix with finger tips if dough is dry,
- Add little milk to make a firm dough.
- Wrap in cling film. Keep in fridge for 10 mins.
- Then roll out rectangle shaped and cut into square pieces.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree Cent.